We regularly check our plantations. Our last visit to St. Lucia in the Caribbean was in October 2015 and we B77again made sure that we put Moringa to the hands of the right people. They treat it with love and it grows more and more beautiful and tall. See for yourself.
Our visit of plantations in October 2015
The most read articles
- How does Moringa look like?
- Moringa leaves for increased potency
- Harvesting and processing Moringa Caribbean
- Saint Lucia, the island of Moringa
- Moringa for Diabetes and Blood Pressure
- Moringa – The Queen of Superfoods
- All that glitters is not gold, or - look a gift moringa at leaves
- Visit and checking of plantations at Christmas 2015
- Moringa – the use and effects of the miracle tree
- The Green fighter against fatigue
- Our visit of plantations in October 2015
- One of our visits to plantations in the Caribbean
- Moringa as a remedy for insidious diabetes