We again spent the most beautiful holidays of the year in the Caribbean on our plantations. We made sure that Moringa is really well taken care of. We were also pleasantly surprised when we found out how fast Moringa again grew since our last visit in October.
Visit and checking of plantations at Christmas 2015
The most read articles
- How does Moringa look like?
- Moringa leaves for increased potency
- Harvesting and processing Moringa Caribbean
- Moringa for Diabetes and Blood Pressure
- Saint Lucia, the island of Moringa
- Moringa – The Queen of Superfoods
- Moringa – the use and effects of the miracle tree
- The Green fighter against fatigue
- All that glitters is not gold, or - look a gift moringa at leaves
- Visit and checking of plantations at Christmas 2015
- Moringa as a remedy for insidious diabetes
- One of our visits to plantations in the Caribbean
- Our visit of plantations in October 2015