Even though we travelled to the Caribbean for several times, this place still surprises us with its beauty. We developed an attachment to this place especially because we have been growing Moringa here on our own plantations. Growing quality Moringa costs a lot of effort and work. During our absence our planters take care of our plantations with love. And this is what one of our typical days right on the plantation looks like.
One of our visits to plantations in the Caribbean
The most read articles
- How does Moringa look like?
- Moringa leaves for increased potency
- Harvesting and processing Moringa Caribbean
- Saint Lucia, the island of Moringa
- Moringa for Diabetes and Blood Pressure
- Moringa – The Queen of Superfoods
- All that glitters is not gold, or - look a gift moringa at leaves
- Visit and checking of plantations at Christmas 2015
- Moringa – the use and effects of the miracle tree
- The Green fighter against fatigue
- Our visit of plantations in October 2015
- One of our visits to plantations in the Caribbean
- Moringa as a remedy for insidious diabetes